How quality cutlery is manufactured
1. The stampingRaw blades are stamped from first class chrome-molybdenum steel.
sequenz_1.rm - 198 kB
2. Vacuum hardeningThe more even the blade is, the bette the knife holds its edge. This is the reason why we use the latest high-tech vacuum tempering process.
sequenz_2.rm - 660 kB
3. The grindingThe grinding of the blade is a fully automatic precision process. The second step of grinding is done by an mastergrinder. The blade is finisched by hand with experience and knowhow in the old-world tradition - better than any machine could accomplish.
sequenz_3.rm - 216 kB
4. The polishingThe finish is achieved by a polishing machine which ensures a smooth and flawless finish. The advantages: rust will not form in the blade and it is easier to clean the knife.
sequenz_4.rm - 158 kB
5. The handleFor every work the right handle and always a good grip. Ergonomically shaped and slip-proof.
sequenz_5.rm - 502 kB
6. Honing and etchingThe honing done by the hand of a master craftsman guarantees a perfect blade.
sequenz_6.rm - 172 kB
PrimeLine – now with Sanitized finish
Press release 11/07PrimeLine – now with Sanitized finishThe GIESSER MESSER company is always committed to the ... » more
Award „Official supplier of Euro-Toques – awarded VIP-company“
Press release 02/07 Award „Official supplier of Euro-Toques – awarded VIP-company“Kaisersbach-Ebni. The company ... » more
The Art of Vegetable Carving
Press release 10/06 The Art of Vegetable Carving for Table and BuffetHe is one of the very few who perfectly ... » more
How to maintain your GIESSER knives - tips for professional care after contact with fruit acid and other food ... » more